Wednesday, January 6, 2010

book love

So I have a big crush coffee table books. What can I say they make me happy...the soft covers and thick pages, there is something about them that makes them much more regal than other books. I mean come on, they live on your coffee table, out in the open for everyone to see. Showing off colorful photographs and pages lush with random facts and information. My collection started with Audrey Hepburn, An Elegant Spirit and Stanley Kubrick, Visual Poet. Both are amazing reads and I still find myself paging though them while sitting on the couch and no matter how many times, I still thoroughly enjoy them.





My mother is very familiar with my adoration for books of any kind and I received two more for my coffee table collection. I couldn't help but devour I Love Your Style the second it fell into my hands. Amanda Brooks shares with us her remarkable taste for fashion and guides you toward cultivating your very own style.



(mind tends to end up in bed with me quite often)

No comments:

Post a Comment