Monday, January 4, 2010

the little muffin



I thought I would start out with a picture of the cutest cat that has ever come into my life - and let me tell you, there have been many. I can't even begin to explain how many times my mother told me she would kill me if I brought home another cat. The threat never discouraged me though. I was/am/will always be a sucker for an animal with no home. So when Muffin walked onto my porch junior year of college, I was done for. She was so tiny and very outgoing, how could I not invite her in. Now she obviously pulled the wool over my eyes because after about a week, she showed her true colors and her brave front disappeared. I have never met a cat more terrified of everything from her own shadow to the noise a tissue makes when you pull it from the box. Nevertheless, she is my baby and is without a doubt the most adorable thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment